By default, when you configure a Salesforce organization for backup, it is automatically enabled for backup.
However, in case, you had disabled a Salesforce organization for backup earlier, you can again enable the backup. For a Salesforce organization on which backup was disabled, Druva inSync retains previously backed up data. After you enable the backup, Druva inSync again starts backup of the data.
- Salesforce organization must in Disabled state.
To enable backup of a previously disabled Salesforce organization,
- On the inSync Management Console menu bar, click Data Source > Salesforce. A list of Salesforce accounts that are registered for backup in Druva inSync is displayed.
- Click on the Salesforce organization Org Id, that you want to enable. Details of the Salesforce organization are displayed.
- Click Enable. A confirmation dialog box appears.
- Click Yes to enable the organization.
Druva inSync immediately starts backing up data of the Salesforce organization.