As an inSync Cloud administrator, you can enable alerts to manage and monitor the status of your Microsoft 365 app. You can generate and view reports and get insights into the ongoing activities on your app.
Enable alerts for monitoring app status
After you have configured inSync with Microsoft 365, you can choose to receive alerts whenever the Microsoft 365 app status changes. For example, alerts when Microsoft 365 is not connected.
To enable the alerts for OneDrive app status, execute the following steps:
- On the inSync Management Console menu bar, click . The list of all alerts appears under the Active Alerts tab.
- Click the Alert Subscriptions tab. A list of available alerts is displayed.
- Select the SaaS Apps Status alert, and then click Edit. The Edit Alert Notifications window appears.
- In the Admins to be notified field, select the administrators who must receive the alerts. By default, the server administrators are notified about the alerts for SaaS Apps status.
- If any user action is required, select the Notify user check box.
- Click Save.
To learn more about configuring and managing alerts, see Alerts
View and receive reports
inSync provides reports that contain a summary of events and activities that have occurred during a specific period.
This topic explains the types of reports and contains instructions for viewing and receiving reports. For more information, see Reports.
View Live Activities
Use the Live Activities page to view the status of the backup and restore activities that are in progress for both, the user devices and the SaaS Apps. For more information, see Live Activities.