The availability of this feature may be limited based on the license type, region, and other criteria. To access this feature, contact your Druva Account Manager or Druva Support.
Monitor Public folders activities
The Activity Stream page displays details of the completed Public folder activities.
To monitor the completed Public folder activities:
- On the inSync Management Console, click Data Sources > Microsoft 365. An overview page that provides a holistic view of all the configured Microsoft 365 app appears.
- On the left-hand panel, click Public folder. A page that lists all the discovered Public folder appears.
- Click the Public folder Name for which you want to monitor the activities.
- Click the Activity Stream tab to view the activity details.
- On the Activity Stream tab, select the Activity and Type to view the activity details for a specific time period.
Alternatively, you can use the filter to search and view specific activity logs for specific Activity and Type for a specific time interval for a specific status. For more information about the filter options, see the Activity Stream.
Configure alerts to receive emails for Public folder backup
An inSync Cloud administrator can configure the following email alert to monitor and view details of the Public folder backup status:
- Public folder Backup Failed
- On the inSync Management Console, click the . The Manage Alerts page appears.
- Select All Severity or Warning from Severity dropdown.
- Select the Public folder Backup Failed alert type.
- Click Edit. The Alert Settings page appears. Update the required fields as per your configuration needs and click Save.
For more information about how to configure alerts, see Configure Alerts.
View Public folders audit trail
The Audit Trails page displays details about the activities performed by administrators.
To view Public folder audit trails, on the Governance > Audit Trails page, navigate to Admin Audit Trail and select Public folder under Activity Type. For more information see the Audit Trails page.
View Live Activities
The Live Activities page displays the current progress of ongoing backup or restores activities of all SharePoint sites.
- Click to view the backup or restore progress of SharePoint sites.
For more information, see Live Activities.