As an inSync cloud administrator, you can download the Box user data. You can also view the backup data through inSync mobile app and inSync Web.
You can download Box data in either of the following methods:
Download Box data through inSync Master Management Console
inSync administrators can download the Box data from the inSync Master Management console. For download, you can use Search to easily find particular files and then download the selected files.
To download Box data by using the inSync Master Management Console,
- On the inSync Master Management Console menu bar, click Availability > Restore. The Restore Overview page appears.
- Under the All Users tab, from the All Users list, select the user whose data you want to download. Alternatively, you can search for the data that you want to download.
- Click Restore. The Restore Data window appears.
- Click the device and then select the snapshot which you want to download.
- Select the files or folders that you want to download, and click Download.
- Click OK.
The files are downloaded at the default download location of your web browser.
Download Box data through inSync Web
inSync Share users can download Box data from inSync Web.
To download the data that is backed up from Box,
- Open inSync Web. The inSync Share page appears.
- Click My Devices.
- In the Devices list on the left pane, click Box.
- In the Documents pane on the right side, click the row of the folder that you want to download, and then click More > Download.
The selected file or folder is downloaded. The folder is downloaded as a ZIP file. The file is downloaded as is.