You can allow inSync Share users to add guest users. Guest users are individuals who do not have inSync Share installed on their devices. These users can be people within or outside your organization. These guest users can log on to inSync Web to access, download, or update files and folders that inSync users shared with them.
Note: You can allow users to add guest users through profiles. You cannot do this on an individual user level.
Before you begin
Before you allow users to add guest users, ensure that you enabled sharing. For more information, see Enable inSync Share for users.
Allow inSync users to add guest users
To allow inSync users to add guest users
- On the inSync Master Management Console menu bar, click Profiles.
- Click the link of the profile for which you want to allow inSync users to add guest users.
- Click the Share tab.
- Click Edit. The Edit Profile window appears.
- (Optional) If sharing is not enabled for this profile, click Enable Sharing. If sharing is already enabled for this profile, proceed to Step 6.
- Select the Allow sharing with guests check box.
- Select the Allow adding guest users check box.
- Click Save.
Users of this profile can now add guest users.