As inSync Cloud and Legal administrators, there may be a scenario for which you want to download data for users placed on legal hold. inSync provides an easy-to-use utility, inSync Direct Download utility, using which you can download WebDAV data for users placed on legal hold. You can then share this data with your legal team for further action.
Using inSync Direct Download utility, you can download the following WebDAV data to a local directory or file server,
- Download data based on pre-defined legal hold policy in inSync.
- Download data for multiple users that are placed on legal hold.
- Download data from devices belonging to users placed on legal hold.
Benefits of using inSync Direct Download utility
inSync Direct Download utility offers you the following benefits,
- Reduced dependency on third-party tools or e-discovery solutions for downloading large amount of legal hold data.
- Offers faster download of legal hold data compared to other tools.
- Network-tolerant downloads with ability to resume interrupted downloads.
- Enhanced error logs for debugging purpose.
- View real-time download progress of WebDAV data.
- Detailed display of download and performance statistics at the end of data download.
- Retains file Creation, Modification, Last Access time stamps in the respective file properties.
In this section
|Topic||Link to the topic|
|Download data using inSync Direct Download Utility||Download data using inSync Direct Download utility|
|WebDAV Direct Download directory structure and .csv file properties||WebDAV Direct Download directory structure and .csv file properties|
|FAQs and Troubleshooting||inSync Direct Download utility FAQs and troubleshooting|