As an inSync cloud or legal administrator, you can download the non-compliant files or emails along with their attachments for offline review. You can also download multiple files or emails at the same time. In this case, inSync creates a compressed folder that contains the files or emails you want to download. The compressed folder is downloaded at the default download location of your web browser. When you select a file for download, inSync downloads the selected version of the file by default. When you select an email for download, inSync downloads an EML file with the entire conversation in that email.
Note: You can view and download last 11 non-compliant versions of a file. However, you cannot view or download previous versions of a non-compliant email.
To download a non-compliant file or email:
- On the inSync Master Management Console menu bar, click Governance > Compliance. The Compliance Dashboard appears.
- If you want to download a non-compliant file, click File Violations. If you want to download a non-compliant email, click Email Violations. The list of non-compliant files or emails appears.
- Click the Active tab to download active violations, Resolved tab to download resolved violations, or Quarantined tab to download quarantined violations.
- If you want to download the latest version of files or emails, select the check box beside the files and click Download.
- If you want to download previous versions of a file, execute the following steps:
- From the list of non-compliant files or folders, click the name of the file or email that you want to download. The Violation Details page appears which displays the details for the non-compliant file or email.
- From the left pane, select the file version that you want to download, and then click Download.
Note: You cannot view or download previous versions of a non-compliant email.
The file or email gets downloaded to the default download location of your web browser.