As an administrator, you can implement the Geofencing policy for inSync users in your organization by configuring the profile associated with inSync users.
After enabling the Geofencing policy for a profile, all inSync users associated with that profile are restricted to perform the following operations only after connecting to your corporate network:
- Access inSync Web
- Restore data by using inSync Client
Note: After you enable Geofencing for a profile, users will be directed to inSync Web when they perform restore from inSync Client.
Before you begin
You must login into inSync with one of the following roles
- Cloud Admin
- Profile Admin
Enable Geofencing policy for inSync users
To enable Geofencing policy for inSync users
- On the inSync Master Management Console menu bar, click Profiles.
- Click the Profile for which you want to enable the Geofencing policy.
Profile details appear on the page.
- Click the Devices tab > Data Loss Prevention, click Edit. The Edit Device Backup Configuration window appears.
- In the DLP for Laptops & Desktops area select the Geofencing check box.
- Under Geofencing, select the Allow access to inSync web only through public gateway IPs check box.
- Click Save.
Geofencing policy is activated for all inSync users with the associated profile. The policy will come into effect the next time the users' login into inSync.