You can log into the MSP Management Console using the email ID and password of the MSP administrator account. The account details are available in the activation email that Druva sends to the MSP administrators. An activation mail is sent every time a new administrator is added.
- Only MSP administrators can login to the MSP Management Console.
- At least two administrators should be active in the MSP Management Console wherein the secondary administrator can reset account passwords in case the primary administrator's account gets locked out.
Before you login to MSP Management Console, ensure that you have the email ID and password for the MSP administrator account. You can obtain your login credentials from the activation email sent by Druva.
To login to the MSP Management Console
- Enter the Email Id and Password and click Login. The Management Console Dashboard page is displayed.
Note: inSync displays inSync End User License Agreement (EULA) to every Cloud administrator who attempts to log on to MSP Management Console for the first time. Cloud Administrators must read it and click Accept to acknowledge it to proceed further.
To change the MSP administrator's expired password
As an MSP Administrator, you can change your password if needed by navigating to My Account - Change Password.
But in case your account password has expired, you will be redirected to another page where you can change the password. Detailed steps to change an expired password are given below:
Enter the current Email Id and Password and click Login. If the password has expired, an error is displayed and you will be redirected to a new page to change your password.
- To change the password, enter your current password and the New Password. Re-enter the new password in the Confirm Password field. Click Change Password. A new password is created.
- To access the Partner Sync Portal, click the Click Here link.
- If the password/username is entered incorrectly more than 3 times, the account is locked for an hour.
- If the password has expired, either change the password using the Change Password page or contact another MSP administrator to reset the password.
- To add additional administrators, see Administrators Settings.