The MSP Management Console enables the service provider administrators to effectively create, view, and manage their customers. Using the MSP Management Console, the administrator can perform the following tasks:
- View the user, license, and storage details of the customer.
- Create Evaluation customers.
- Suspend and unsuspend customer accounts.
- Create upgrade requests for license renewals, for suspending or unsuspending customer accounts.
- Upload co-branding images and support details for the MSP.
- Manage MSP administrators.