Managed Service Providers (MSPs), when partnering with Druva, can now access the new administrative console for co-branded and centralized customer management.
PartnerSync for MSPs is available at three partner levels:
- Authorized MSP - Offers entry-level access to the MSP program.
- Certified MSP - A specialized tier that unlocks joint marketing and empowers your sales force with educational goals.
- Elite MSP - The premier level of partnership with the highest margins available to partners.
Key Druva PartnerSync for MSPs capabilities include:
- 100% cloud-based, multi-tenant offering of inSync for ease of deployment and administration.
- Co-branded inSync clients and admin console for creating user profiles, lifecycle management, BYOD policy creation and execution, data collection and eDiscovery enablement, persona backup and restoration for device refresh and OS migrations, etc.
- Centralized MSP Management console to create and manage customer licenses and accounts.
For more information about the Managed Service Providers program, contact Druva Sales.