As an inSync administrator, you can download a user's backed up data on your device, provided the user's privacy settings allows you.
For download, you can use Search to easily find particular files and then download the selected files.
To download a user's data
- On the inSync Master Management Console menu bar, click Users.
- Click the user whose data you want to restore.
- Click Restore > Restore Backup Data. The Restore Data window appears.
- Select the device and the snapshot from which you want to download data. You can also search for files that you want to download.
- Select the file or folder that you want to restore and click Download.
The selected data is downloaded to the default download location on your device.