As an administrator, you can delete snapshots of the user devices managed in Druva inSync to manage the storage space of a user. However, deleting a snapshot disables your ability to restore user's point in time data.
Note: The most recent snapshot of a device cannot be deleted as long as the User/Device exists in the inSync Management Console, regardless the User/Device is marked as inactive or disabled.
To view and delete the snapshot on a user device or their Cloud App account,
- On the inSync Management Console menu bar, click Users.
- Click on a user's Name whose snapshots you want to view.
- On the user details page, click the Backups tab.
- Select the Datasource for which you want to view the snapshot details.
- Under the Snapshot area, all the snapshots are listed along-with the details.
If displayed, hover over the icons beside the snapshot to know more about that particular snapshot.
- Select the snapshot(s) that you want to delete and click Delete Snapshot.
- On the confirmation box that appears, click Continue.