As an inSync administrator, you can delete snapshots of the user devices managed in inSync to manage the storage space of a user. However, deleting a snapshot disables your ability to restore user's point in time data.
Note: The most recent snapshot of a device cannot be deleted as long as the User/Device exists in the inSync Management Console, regardless the User/Device is marked as inactive or disabled.
To delete snapshot of a device
- On the inSync Management Console menu bar, click Users.
- Click the user whose snapshots you want to delete.
- Click Restore > Manage Snapshots.
- On the Manage Snapshots window, select the device.
- Select the snapshots that you want to delete.
- Click Delete Snapshot.