Based on your requirement, you can remove the custom folders configured for backup in a profile.
Note: You can remove custom folders configured for backup through profiles. You cannot do this on an individual user level.
To remove a custom folder
- On the inSync Master Management Console menu bar, click Profiles.
- Click the profile for which you want to remove the custom folders from backup.
- Click Devices tab, click Laptops & Desktops > Edit. The Edit Device Backup Configuration window appears.
- Click the platform for which you want to remove the configured backup folders. For example, if you want to configure backup folders for Windows, click the Windows tab.
- Clear the checkbox adjacent to the custom folder that you want to remove from backup.
- Click Save.
The custom folder is removed from backup and is not listed in the Folders to backup list.