inSync Cloud Editions: Elite Plus Elite Enterprise Business
You can edit a CloudCache mapping to update the details such as CloudCache mapping name and CloudCache Configuration.
To update a CloudCache mapping
- On the inSync Management Console menu bar, click Manage > CloudCache Servers.
- Click the Mappings tab.
List of configured CloudCache mappings appears.
- Click on the CloudCache mapping that you want to update.
Mapping configuration is displayed on the page.
- Click Edit.
Edit Mapping window appears.
- In the Name box, type a new name for the CloudCache mapping.
- Based on your preference,
- Select the Back up to Cloud if CloudCache Server is full check box to enable data backup directly to inSync Cloud, if the inSync CloudCache Server is out of required storage space.
- Clear the Back up to Cloud if CloudCache Server is full check box to disable data backup directly to inSync Cloud, if the inSync CloudCache Server is out of required storage space.
Note: New settings will be applicable to only newly created users after you save the modified CloudCache mapping.
- Click Done to save your changes.