The CloudCache mapping wizard enables you to create a mapping policy that defines the filters to identify users, and the inSync CloudCache Server that the users should be mapped to after they are created in Druva inSync.
Note: Submit a request to Druva Support to enable this feature.
To create a CloudCache mapping
- On the inSync Management Console menu bar, click Manage > CloudCache Servers.
- Select the Mappings tab.
Configured CloudCache mappings, if any, are displayed on the page.
- Click Create New. The Create New Mapping wizard appears.
- Under AD Configuration, provide the appropriate information for each field.
Field Description Name Type a name for this CloudCache mapping. AD server Select the AD server name with which you want to associate this mapping. Base DN Type the LDAP Distinguished Name of the Base DN. Under Map Users, Organizational unit
Type the LDAP Distinguished Name of the organizational unit. Leave the field blank, if you want to include all organizational units.
Do one of the following to select users,
- Type the LDAP Distinguished Name of the AD group that directly contains users.
- Leave the field blank, if you want to select all users.
- Nested primary groups are not supported.
- If you want to import users from groups that are outside the local domain, the group must be a universal group.
Under CloudCache Configuration, CloudCache Select the CloudCache Server that the Druva inSync users should be associated with after they are created.
Back up to Cloud if inSync CloudCache Server is full
(Optional) Select this check box if you want to allow data backup directly to Druva inSync Cloud, if the inSync CloudCache Server is out of required storage space.