You can make it mandatory for the users to use a PIN to open the inSync Mobile App. After you enforce a pin access for inSync Mobile App, users must first provide a four-digit PIN to open the app. After this, users must provide the four-digit PIN for each login.
Note: You can enforce a PIN for inSync Mobile App through profiles. You cannot do this on an individual user level.
To enforce PIN access for the inSync Mobile App
- On the inSync Management Console menu bar, click Profiles.
- Click the profile for which you want to make it mandatory for the users to use a PIN to open the inSync Mobile App.
- Click the General tab.
- In the User Privacy & Access area, click Edit. The Edit Profile window appears.
- Select the Allow access from mobile devices check box.
- Select the Enforce PIN for mobile access check box.
- Click Save.