You can permanently delete a user from Druva inSync if you do not want to protect their data.
- When you delete a user, all the data of the user is deleted from Druva inSync.
- If the user that is being deleted has shared data with guest users, this data is also deleted.
- Once the user data is deleted, it cannot be recovered.
To delete users
- On the inSync Management Console menu bar, click Users.
- Identify and select the check box for the users that you want to delete.
- Click Options located at the top of the table, and then select Delete.
- Click Delete to delete the users from Druva inSync.
If the deleted user had added guest users in Druva inSync for collaboration purpose, these guest users are not deleted automatically. You must manually delete the guest users. For more information, see Manage guest users.