Once the email account is configured, you can customize the reset password email message that inSync Master can use to send to inSync users. After you update the reset password email message, the changes you make are saved. inSync Master sends the updated reset password email to any user who requests for a new password.
To customize the reset password email message
- Login to the inSync Management Console.
- On the inSync Management Console menu bar, click Users. The Manage Users page appears.
- Select the user whose password you want to reset.
- Click More > Reset Password. The Reset Password window appears.
- On the Reset Password window, update the subject and the body of the email. Ensure that you include the following variables:
Variable Description %USER% Represents the name of the user. %SERVERS% Represents the URL of the inSync Cloud. %MAIL% Represents the email ID of the user. %PASSWORD%
Represents the password of the user's inSync account.
A link to reset the password is sent to the user.
- Click Reset Password.