Procedure to disable SSO for inSync administrators
- On the inSync Management Console, click > Settings.
- Click the Single Sign-On tab and under inSync Configuration, click Edit. The Single Sign-On Settings window appears.
- Click to clear the Enable single sign-on for administrators check box.
- Click Save. inSync sends an email to confirm that SSO has been disabled and a link to reset the administrator's password.
This link is valid for 24 hours. If the password link expires before the password is reset, the inSync Cloud administrator can resend the invitation email
The following image illustrates the contents of a sample invitation email.
The following entries are generated in the Audit Trails for the administrator under All Activities:
- inSync administrator initiated a reset password for another administrator.
- inSync administrator password reset successfully.