If you are a cloud administrator, you can configure SSO for your inSync setup. At the time of configuration, you must provide IdP details that you obtained at the time of working with your IdP.
- Only a Druva Cloud administrator can set up Single Sign-on.
- Single Sign-on configured on Druva Cloud Platform Console is replicated automatically over the inSync Management Console. And Single Sign-on configured on inSync Management Console is replicated automatically over the Druva Cloud Platform Console.
Configure Single Sign-on based on the applicable scenarios:
- New inSync customers (on-boarded after July 14th, 2018), must configure Single Sign-on using the Druva Cloud Platform Console. For more information, see Set up Single sign-on.
- Existing inSync customers who already have configured Single Sign-on must continue to use the existing Single Sign-on settings of inSync.
- Existing inSync customers who have not configured Single Sign-on until July 14th, 2018, must configure Single Sign-on using the Druva Cloud Platform Console. For more information, see Set up Single sign-on.
- Existing Phoenix customers with Single Sign-on enabled and have purchased inSync license, must replicate the Phoenix Single Sign-on settings to inSync.
To configure single sign-on settings
- On the inSync Master Management Console menu bar, click > Settings.
- Click the Single Sign-On tab and under Single Sign-On Configuration, click Edit. The Single Sign-On Settings window appears.
- Provide the appropriate information for each field.
ID Provider Login URL
Type the URL to the page to which a user is directed upon successful completion of single sign-on.
ID Provider Certificate
Copy the content of the public key certificate that your IdP provided. This certificate ensures that the communication between inSync Master and your IdP is secure.
Select this checkbox, if you want signed SAML Authentication Requests.
By default, SAML Authentication Requests are not signed.
Want Assertions Encrypted
Select this checkbox, if you want to enable encryption for the SAML assertions.
By default, encryption is disabled.
- Click Save.