While creating a Legal administrator, the Cloud administrator can select different policy types to ensure that they can access only select Legal Hold policies. Moreover, you can create different roles for Legal administrators to restrict the actions they can take on a Legal Hold. For more information on how to create roles for legal administrators, see the Create roles for a Legal Administrator topic.
- A Druva Cloud Administrator can be created only through the Druva Cloud Platform Console. Click the Druva logo to access the Global Navigation Panel > Home to launch the Druva Cloud Platform Console. See Manage Druva administrators for more information.
- All other administrators can be created through the inSync Management Console as well as the Druva Cloud Platform Console.
- Rights available to the pre-defined roles can be viewed and managed only through the inSync Management Console.
- On the inSync Management Console menu bar, click > Administrators. The Administrators and Roles page appears.
- Click Create Administrator. The Create New Administrator window appears.
- On the Summary page, provide the appropriate information for each field.
Field Action Name Type the name of the new administrator. Type the email ID of the new administrator. Assign role Select Legal Admin.
- Click Next. The Access Control page appears.
Select All Legal Hold Types if you want the administrator to access all the Legal Holds policies in your organization. Alternatively, select Custom Legal Hold Types and select the Legal Hold types to ensure that the administrator's access is restricted to Legal Hold policies that belong to those types.
- Click Finish.