While creating a legal administrator, an inSync Cloud administrator can select different roles for legal administrators to restrict their actions and their access to legal holds. For more information on how to create roles for legal administrators, see the Create roles for a Legal Administrator topic.
- A Druva Cloud Administrator can be created only through the Druva Cloud Platform Console. Click the Druva logo to access the Global Navigation Panel > Home to launch the Druva Cloud Platform Console. See Manage Druva administrators for more information.
- All other Druva inSync administrators can be created through the inSync Management Console as well as the Druva Cloud Platform Console.
- Rights available to the pre-defined roles can be viewed and managed only through the inSync Management Console.
To create a Legal administrator
- On the inSync Management Console menu bar, click > Administrators. The Administrators and Roles page appears.
- Click Create Administrator. The Create New Administrator window appears.
- On the Summary page, provide the appropriate information for each field.
Field Action Name Type the name of the new administrator. Type the email ID of the new administrator. Assign role Select Legal Admin.
- Click Next. The Access Control page appears.
Select the Legal Holds that you want the legal administrator to access.
Note: You can select legal holds only for View Legal Hold and Delete Legal Hold roles. Other legal administrator roles, have access to all Legal Holds by default.
- Click Finish.