A Compliance administrator has access to all pages of inSync Compliance and they can define, edit, and delete policies, templates, and sensitive data and edit compliance settings. They also have access to inSync reports.
Note: A Compliance administrator cannot view the Compliance dashboard and the count of file violations and email violations.
- A Druva Cloud administrator can be created only through the Druva Cloud Platform Console. Click the Druva logo to access the Global Navigation Panel > Home to launch the Druva Cloud Platform Console. See Manage Druva administrators for more information.
- All other inSync administrators can be created through the inSync Management Console as well as the Druva Cloud Platform Console.
- Rights available to the pre-defined roles can be viewed and managed only through the inSync Management Console.
To create a Compliance administrator
- On the inSync Management Console menu bar, click > Administrators. The Administrators and Roles page appears.
- Click Create Administrator. The Create New Administrator window appears.
- On the Summary page, provide the appropriate information for each field.
Field Action Name Type the name of the new administrator. Type the email ID of the new administrator. Assign role Select Compliance Admin.
- Click Next. The Access Control page appears.
- Select the profiles that you want to assign to the view only administrator.
- Click Finish.