By default, the Cloud Administrator has access to all profiles and legal hold policies.
- A Druva Cloud Administrator can be created only through the Druva Cloud Platform Console. Click the Druva logo to access the Global Navigation Panel > Home to launch the Druva Cloud Platform Console. See Manage Druva administrators for more information.
- All other administrators can be created through the inSync Management Console as well as the Druva Cloud Platform Console.
- Rights available to the pre-defined roles can be viewed and managed only through the inSync Management Console.
To create a Cloud Administrator
- On the inSync Management Console menu bar, click > Administrators. The Administrators and Roles page appears.
- Click Create Administrator. The Create New Administrator window appears.
- On the Summary page, provide the appropriate information for each field.
Field Action Name Type the name of the new administrator.
Type the email ID of the new administrator.
Assign role Select Cloud Admin.
- Click Next.
- On the Access Control page, click Finish.
Druva strongly recommends that you create a secondary administrator account as well. In the potential scenario where an administrator forgets the password to log on to the inSync Management Console, only a secondary admin can reset that password. Druva implements stringent password policies for inSync Cloud and is unable to reset admin passwords.
To add a second administrator, click the link that is displayed on the inSync Management Console and follow the same procedure as Create a Cloud Administrator.