As a Druva Cloud Administrator, you might want to delegate some of the actions and activities required to be performed, in the inSync Management Console to other administrators. inSync enables you to create other administrators and delegate appropriate rights to them.
This section lists the pre-defined roles and rights available to default administrators. It also describes the procedures to create other administrators
- A Druva Cloud Administrator can be created only through the Druva Cloud Platform Console. Click the Druva logo to access the Global Navigation Panel > Console to launch the Druva Cloud Platform Console. See Manage Druva administrators for more information.
- All other administrators can be created through the inSync Management Console as well as the Druva Cloud Platform Console.
- Rights available to the pre-defined administrator roles can be viewed and managed only through the inSync Management Console.
- Druva recommends that you create at least two Druva Cloud Administrator within your organization. A second Druva Cloud Administrator is required to reset the password if the primary Druva Cloud Administrator forgets the password.
- After you set your new password, ensure you keep the password secure and remember it. Druva does not have access to your data and cannot reset your account password if you forget it. Only the Druva Cloud Administrators and Cloud Administrator can reset the password of other administrators in your organization.
The following list of articles will help create additional administrators in inSync:
|Administrator Roles||Lists and describes different types of administrators in inSync.|
|Predefined Roles and Rights||Lists the default rights available to different types of administrators.|
|Exclusive Rights for Cloud and Legal Administrators||Describes the exclusive rights available for inSync Cloud and Legal administrators.|
|Create a Role||Provides instructions to create predefined and custom roles for administrators.|
|Create a Cloud Administrator||Provides instructions to create an additional Cloud Administrator.|
|Create a Data Protection Officer||Provides instructions to create a inSync Data Protection Officer.|
|Create a Help Desk administrator||Provides instructions to create a inSync Help Desk Administrator.|
|Create a Legal administrator||Provide instructions to create a inSync Legal Administrator.|
|Create a Profile administrator||Provides instructions to create a inSync Profile administrator.|
|Create a Compliance administrator||Provides instructions to create a inSync Compliance administrator.|
|Create a View-Only administrator||Provides instructions to create a inSync View-Only administrator.|